Wednesday 8 June 2011

Internet access as a human right

Ok, a few days ago the United Nations declared Internet access as a human right. Very well, it's beautiful decision. Because this my human right is broken every day by someone unknown. I have much problems with my facebook page - I very often can't nor log out neither write or post something on my page for a 20-25 minutes. Then I often have the problems with my mails, last week it was something incredible because I couldn't enter into all my mails at the same time! At least I often can't just open different news pages, so I can't even read the news of the day! I live in Ukraine and I can honestly say to the United Nations that such human right as Internet access is broken in the Ukrainian state. From the beginning of the 2011 year I have very huge problems with Internet connection, but my problems with Internet access began on August in 2008 after one my post on one Ukrainian forum about Russian-Georgian war of 2008. In that my post I supported Georgia and I was against Russian military intervention in Georgia. So since that time I had periodically problems with my Internet connection, but since 2011 I have horrible problems with my Internet. So I don't know how it will be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment