Friday 28 January 2011

What is a friendship? I don't know how to find real friend in this great world. Today one my fellow (which I guessed a friend earlier) called me. I know this fellow almost ten years and thought that I really know him, so how I was happy of his calling! Because it's a difficult period in my life, especially from the beginnig of this year, but I shan't tell You details, sorry. So I just wanted to hear "How are you?" from him, but it wasn't interested him. He proposed me to travel in one Ukrainian region and said about tour's price and when it would be necessary to pay him. And nothing else interest wasn't in that calling.
Last week my fellow from university's group also called me and told about her new activity as a tailor and proposed to buy her things. I'm glad that she likes her new job, but it's a pity that after five years our friendship she wasn't interested in our relations, but only in money.
Another girl from my university's group, with whom I had closest friendly relations in the university and which I considered the best, so this girl also missed me and wrote Internet-message that she is a singer now! And she invited me to her concert, saying about ticket's price, of course...
And a few days ago one fellow invited me to his psychological course of destroying any depression! What genius he is, I thought. He knows that I'm a little bit depressed now. Just a real friend! But I mistook, because he didn't ask "How are your deals?" or other similar questions, but said a price of his course. And that's all.
I think it's good when people have a skill to "make money", but I don't like and don't understand when they're going craizy about money. I thought that a nice talking between friends is worth than money. Or these all people weren't friends!? Probably not.
Why is it night now? I would like to play on the piano, to have a nice musical conversation with my old piano-friend, which doesn't need any money for our talking...

p.s. this my blog is about themes more public, political, historical, cultural and touristic, than psychological, but this thread is a few another, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment