Friday 26 August 2011

Sometimes there is no time for a family or for the relatives in this crazy world. But it's necessary to find that time for them. I'm saying it now.
I like to look for the users of the social media and one unknown girl was seemed very kind person for me. I watched her profile in the social media for a few months. And this day I have found out that unknown girl was my second cousin. I didn't know her because I really have very much relatives and don't know all of them. And this day I have already known that this my second cousin died exactly today in the age of 32 years. And now I only can hear from anothers how kind person she was indeed. And can pray for her.
...It must be time in the life to acquaint with the relatives if someone doesn't know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment